Monday, April 12, 2010
The Best Part Of Waking Up...
Is realizing that for once, it's not still dark outside. Oh.Em.Gee! I feel like a new woman! I think I could run around the block after the sleep I got last night. Once Elise finally settled down last night and drifted off to sleep, I snuggled up with my hubby and was OUT! She woke up to eat around 4:30am then went right back down. She woke up around 7:45 this morning while Jason was getting ready for work. Before he left he was kind enough to change to her diaper (something I usually either do myself or very politely ask him to do) and then put her in bed with me. I nursed her and then we both fell back asleep. I woke up and peeked at the clock. It was 11:00am! Holy cow! I got up, but Elise didn't get up until 11:30am. She must have been worn out after exerting ALL of her energy on making sure my eyelids didn't close longer than she wanted them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment