We are not into all the pink stuff, so we opted for more neutral and serene decor. When I looked at some of the little girl bedding and nurseries, they were very overwhelming and too busy for our taste.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Pictures of Baby's Room
The furniture is in a temporary place since Jason is still working in there. He has the baseboards done and new light fixture up, and he hopes to get the crown molding up sometime this week.
We are not into all the pink stuff, so we opted for more neutral and serene decor. When I looked at some of the little girl bedding and nurseries, they were very overwhelming and too busy for our taste.



We are not into all the pink stuff, so we opted for more neutral and serene decor. When I looked at some of the little girl bedding and nurseries, they were very overwhelming and too busy for our taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment